Thursday, March 8, 2012

Attempt On My Own Blog Button

Alright, I am not gonna lie. I am not tech savvy at all!! 
Sometimes I wonder how a have been blogging this long, and then realize, there are many of you who have started out like me. 

No/little clue on how to make a button, insert Links, etc. 
So when one of my real life bloggy friend,  Cerrisse ove at the The {Posh} Daisy asked me to be a sponsor on her blog, I said yes. Then she told me to send her a blog button  measuring 200x200!!
Say what?!?! 
So as a sweetie she created it for me!! Thank you, Cerrisse!!!!
Also, Laura over at Our Reflection did a button swap with me this month, and she is such a darling lady. She was so patient, and helpful!! Thank you, Laura!!!

But I feel like that I should really learn to do this stuff, I can't always depend on others to do my work!! So for many hours at the computer, figuring out, and reading blog tutorials I think I might have created my own. 

<------ Look over on the side and the second button is the one I created, the top one is from Cerrisse. So if you ever want to link up my blog button you get to pick!! No hard feelings if you pick Cerrisse's. Hers suits my blog perfectly. But mine has my own "Alicia" touch!!!


Here is what I came up with. Hope you all like it. Now if I can remember how to re-size, and share!!!
Anybody ever interest in doing a button swap, I would love to add your blog onto mine, great way to gain blog visibility!! Email me at: aseeley60@yahoo.com. 
But please be patient with me, I am still slowly learning!!!

3 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Alicia it looks great! I love your little own Alicia touch! Good job Girl!!

Alicia Seeley said...

Thanks, your too sweet!!! LOL, I try!!! :)

I Know The Plans I Have For You said...

I feel for you. I am just tomorrow going to meet a real life blogger friend. I asked her if she could help me with somethings. I have learned quite a lot on my own, and I managed the button early on. But I remember when I was first asked to do a guest blog. I was like "sure, now don't laugh but how do I do that??" She told me how and it worked out. But all of this bloggin stuff should have a course in college. It's not stuff to just learn on your own and guess it right! My son I'm sure would have a great time in your family since hes the only boy! I came over from the blog hop and following through GFC and linky! Stop by if you get a chance!

jill