Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday 10~ What's In My Purse


Today I linked up over to Mom2MemphisandRuby, for there Tuesday 10!!
This weeks theme: Your purse!! 
Take a peek at what is in my purse then head over to link your purse, and what others are carrying around!!

Mom2MemphisandRuby
Tuesday 10
Don't look at my old, beat up purse. Bought from Kohls 2 years ago, and love it. It is spacious, comfy, and hangs perfect for me. I have yet to find another one that I really like. 

1. Redbox DVD's, 
2. My wallet from Kohls
3. With having a little one I need to carry wipes and a diaper, in case I forget the diaper bag. 
Which happens alot!!!
4. Sunglasses
5. Coupon oraganizer
6. Cars tissue for the boys!!!
7. My temple recommend 
8. Mcdonalds coupons, Free food,is always good food!!!
9. My asthma inhaler
10 Nivea lip gloss, love that stuff!! 
11.Bath and body Works delicious smelling lotion!!


I know more than 10, but come on, do most of us mommas, women really carry less than 10 things?!?!
I have more in my purse, but did not include. 




6 comments:

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

ok- so fun! Man I have so much crap in my purse--your's is really neat!! lol What a fun post!

Ashley said...

I definitely have more than ten things in my purse and mine is soo messy!

Stopping by from the link up. :)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I love that so many of us have the same type of "must have's" with just the right amount of "random" mixed in!
Thanks for linking up!

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

You are the second one so far that has that same inhaler, I have one too but didn't include it in my list. love free mcdonalds. Thanks for linking up!

Jenni said...

Hey girlie bird, you won the Dr. Seuss Headband. Send me your info and I send your pkg before I leave for vaca.
jennireeve@kissedbyafrog{dot}com

momto8 said...

i am so boring...I carry my wallet, coupon book and lip gloss. simple to keep track of everything at least!!